Wikipedia quotes "the Hebrew word RUACH (Aramaic RUCHA) is grammatically feminine as is he phrase RUACH Ha Kodesh. This is matched by the role of the Ruach HaKodesh as "comforter" (John 14-16) and the identification of the "comforter" with YHWH acting as a "mother" (Isaiah 66:13)… Moreover there are many passages in which the Peshitta itself pairs the RUACH Ha KODESH with feminine verbs and/or feminine modifiers… In fact the Peshitta Aramaic of Romans 8:16 opens with 'And SHE the Ruach gives testimony'.
YAHUSHUA INDICATES THE SPIRIT IS FEMININE: In response to a question from Nicodemus who asked, "But how is it possible for a man to be born when he is old? Can he enter his mother's womb a second time and be born?" (John 3:4)
YAHUSHUA responds, "No one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born from water and spirit. Flesh can give birth only to flesh; it is Spirit that gives birth to Spirit." (John 3: 5-6)
When YAHUSHUA responds he is admitting HE was born from the Spirit also. HE is saying HE was not always flesh but HE was Spirit before HE came to earth, was HE not? So therefore, the revelation given to me just hit me as I was re-reading this again before posting it. YAHUSHUA is admitting HE also had to be born from Spirit and of course this would have to mean the one called the HOLY SPIRIT. There are only 3 in the GODHEAD are there not? HOLY FATHER YAHUVEH, HOLY SON YAHUSHUA, and HOLY SPIRIT in Hebrew called the RUACH ha KODESH.
What were we before we became flesh? When we were created in Heaven we had to be Spirit beings for lack of better words? The Scriptures say, "Flesh and blood cannot enter into the Kingdom of Heaven." Therefore, how were we created in Heaven? I believe this is a prophecy where the RUACH ha KODESH speaks forth and gives some answers, in a way I have never heard before. I believe this knowledge will shake this world spiritually and physically. I believe that the true Bride of YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH will have spiritual eyes to see and spiritual ears to hear. This word from Heaven has brought me such peace and joy, I now am honored to share it with my Holy Brothers and Sisters.
I have been on the Internet for 14 years prophesying and the fruit of this Ministry has proven it is good. When you read all the salvation reports you will see how far reaching this Ministry is. I am not a fly by night prophet, copying the news and claiming it is prophecy. When you don't hear a new prophecy it is because I am waiting for the right timing for YAHUVEH to say, 'Release the Word.' I just obey. I admit when this Word was released to me I was stunned. I never heard such a thing. Then I dug into the Holy Manuscripts and I found evidence even in the KJV Bible. Please send me your studies if you agree that this is a true word from Heaven. I need all the encouragement I can get, and proof to back this up.
I am including a few scriptures for you to chew on. I admit this is strong spiritual meat and not for the weak in faith.
Adam's was not begotten he was formed out of dust. Eve was not begotten she was formed from Adam's rib. Adam and Eve's children were born and they were begotten through a normal birth process. YAHUSHUA was begotten but in Heaven not on earth, How? Don't ask me, this is all new to me also. We know Mary was still a virgin when she conceived. Are you following what I am saying yet? This is strong spiritual meat, will you digest it and chew on it or spit it back out at me? It's your choice! Hey, I am not smart enough to have figured this out. I only have a high school education so you cannot call me one of those educated fools. This is truly a revelation from Heaven and I pray you will be blessed with it as I am and all the others I have shared this with. You will never feel alone again even if you're an orphan like me. (In Greek the word 'begot' is "apokueo' it comes from the word 'kuo' or 'kueo' which means to be pregnant. Therefore 'apokueo' means 'to bring forth as from the womb' or 'to give birth to' meaning a conception of life.)
Perhaps the first argument which can be offered in support of the feminine gender of the Holy Spirit is her association with 'The Spirit of Wisdom' (Exodus 28:3; Ephesians 1:17). In both the Old and New Testaments, Wisdom is often personified in the feminine gender:
· "Wisdom has built a house for herself, and set up seven pillars" (Proverbs 9:1)
· Proverbs chapters 8 and 9 are in fact an extended allegory of Wisdom depicted as a woman.
· "Wisdom is known by her children" (Matthew 11:19; Luke 7:35)
· "Therefore also said the Wisdom of YAH, I will also send them prophets and apostles . . ." (Luke 11:49). In this text our Lord is equating the 'Wisdom of YAH' with the Holy Spirit who provided Divine inspiration to those who wrote the Scriptures (2 Peter 1:21). He refers to Wisdom in the feminine gender.
· The Old Testament word for 'Wisdom' is chokmah which has the feminine ending.
· Remember the word 'Wisdom' in Greek is translated to the word 'Sophia' which is a female name.
· So especially when your reading the KJV bible where the New Testament is translated in Greek, Wisdom should be translated to Sophia. What was the purpose of transcribers not adding that? In these end times the truth that has been hidden is being revealed for these end times.
For Wisdom (Sophia) is a loving spirit. . . For the Spirit of the Lord filleth the world.
For Wisdom (Sophia), which is the worker of all things, taught me: for in her is an understanding spirit, holy, one only. . . For she is the breath of the power of YAH, and a pure influence flowing from the glory of the Almighty . . . And being but one, she can do all things: and remaining in herself, she maketh all things new: and in all ages entering into holy souls, she maketh them friends of YAH and prophets. For YAH loveth none but him that dwelleth with Wisdom (Sophia).
YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH associates the 'Spirit of Truth' with the Holy Spirit (John 16:13). Wisdom (Sophia) and the Holy Spirit share identical roles (1 Corinthians 2:7-11; Romans 5:5; 1 John 5:6-7 KJV). Were it not for the masculine bias against females of later theologians, the Church would likely have acknowledged the associations in the Old Testament as literal descriptions of the RUACH ha KODESH (Holy Spirit.)
The second argument which can be offered in support for the feminine gender of the Holy Spirit is found in the very names ascribed to YAHUVEH and the Holy Spirit. The name for God in the Hebrew language is "Elohim." Most scholars acknowledge that this word has a plural ending, which some use to suggest an Old Testament anticipation of the Trinity. What most scholars either do not know or care not to inform their constituents is that "Elohim" is not the plural of "El" the masculine form of the name. It is plural of the feminine, "Elowah." The word Elohim would have both Masculine gender as well as Feminine Gender associated with it. Our Creators would be of both Genders and of course we know according to Genesis that the RUACH ha KODESH as well as YAHUSHUA worked with YAHUVEH to create this earth.
Thus indicating that both genders exist in the Godhead. That the Holy Spirit is the designated representation of the feminine principle is further supported by the Hebrew word for 'Spirit'. I quote now Jerome, the author of the Latin Vulgate: (I admit I have not read Latin Vulgate, but I found this by studying after the prophecy was given to me)
In the Gospel of the Hebrews that the Nazarenes read it says, "Just now my mother, the Holy Spirit, took me." Now no one should be offended by this, because "spirit" in Hebrew is feminine, while in our language [Latin] it is masculine and in Greek it is neuter. In divinity, however, there is no gender.
Jerome's Commentary on Isaiah 11
This explanation contains an astonishing admission. First, it tells us that there was a tradition among a sect of Early Christians which believed that the Holy Spirit was our Lord's spiritual mother. Second, Jerome - a more orthodox figure cannot be imagined - admits that the Hebrew word for "spirit" (Ruach) is feminine, meaning that for the 1st Century Christians - who were largely operating in the Aramaic world (Paul's churches were tiny in comparison) - the Holy Spirit was a feminine figure. It was lost in the translation from Hebrew into Greek, and then it was changed to a masculine gender when it was translated from Greek into Latin.
Finally, theological bias leads Christians to believe the distinction of gender is unimportant. That there is no gender in God, therefore, it does not matter whether God is referred to as a "He" or an "It." With many centuries of this behavior by Christian leaders, man made doctrines and idea's, I want the truth and pray for nothing but the truth of YAHUVEH. I think it does matter. We are not allowed to change one "jot or tittle" of the Law, and if God is represented as a 'being' encompassing both the masculine and feminine genders, then we are foolish to hide that fact in our translations of the Sacred Text.
Think of a family, and what it consists of. I do not mean the same sex nonsense of the Sodom and Gomorrah era, this world is experiencing now. Believe me YAHUVEH will not be mocked for long, just as Sodom and Gomorrah reaped what was sowed then, so shall it be again with those who condone and do these things. A family is to consist of a Father, Mother, and Children.
This is what I hear and to speak forth, I, YAHUVEH created a lioness to only birth a lion, a woman can only birth a human, and wouldn't it stand to reason only God can birth a God'. YAHUSHUA is the Only Begotten Son of YAHUVEH! So who is the Heavenly Mother that begat YAHUSHUA? Is this the secret of what it means to be 'born' of the RUACH ha KODESH? The RUACH ha KODESH is Spirit, then one reborn from Her becomes Spirit and the RUACH ha KODESH lives within our bodies until we die or are raptured to Heaven, whichever comes first. It is the RUACH ha KODESH with her eternal nature that the scripture says, "To be absent from the Body is to be present with the Lord YAHUSHUA." I received this revelation as I was trying to put proof behind the newest word, Scripture says, 'It is the Letter killeth but the Spirit giveth life.' This new relationship between humans and the RUACH ha KODESH is one of the things that identifies a person when they are born again.
Added June 9, 2010
Ecclesiasticus: The Wisdom of the Son of SirachEcclesiasticus: The Wisdom of the Son of Sirach, is a book included in the early Hebrew and Greek Bibles. It is believed to have been written in the 2nd century B.C. The early Greek church also called it, "The All-Virtuous Wisdom."
Ecclesiasticus is a Latin word meaning, "churchly," and would describe any book that was read in church or received ecclesiastical or church sanction. Ben Sira, or the son of Sirach, was a scholar, and a scribe thoroughly versed in the Jewish Law, and especially in the "Books of Wisdom."
1. The Law, the Prophets,and the other writers succeeding them have passed on to us great lessons, in consequence of which Israel must be commended for learning and WISDOM…
4. WISDOM was created before everything, prudent understanding subsists from remotest ages...
6. For whom has the root of WISDOM ever been uncovered? HER resourceful ways, who knows them?...
8. ONE only is wise, terrible indeed,
9. seated on HIS Throne, the LORD. It was HE who created, inspected and weighed HER up, and then poured HER out on all HIS works…..
14. The basis of WISDOM is to fear the LORD; SHE was created with the faithful in their mothers' womb;
15. SHE has made a home in the human race, an age -- old foundation, and to their descendants will SHE faithfully cling.
16.The fullness of WISDOM is to fear the LORD; SHE intoxicates them with HER fruits;
17. SHE fills their entire house with treasures and their storerooms with HER produce.
18. The crown of WISDOM is to fear the LORD: SHE makes peace and health flourish.
19. The LORD has seen and assessed HER, HE has showered down knowledge and intelligence, HE has exalted the renown of those who possess HER.
20. The root of WISDOM is to fear the LORD, and HER branches are long life.
Chapter 41. Wisdom brings up HER own children and cares for those who seek HER.
2. Whoever loves HER loves life, those who seek HER early will be filled with joy.
3. Whoever possesses HER will inherit honour, and wherever he walks the LORD will bless him.
4. Those who serve HER minister to the HOLY ONE, and the LORD loves those who love HER.
5. Whoever obeys HER rules the nations, whoever pays attention to HER dwells secure.
6. If he trusts himself to HER he will inherit HER, and his descendants will remain in possession of HER;
7. for though SHE takes him at first through winding ways, bringing fear and faintness on him, trying him out with HER discipline till SHE can trust him, and testing him with HER ordeals,
8. SHE then comes back to him on the straight road, makes him happy and reveals HER secrets to him.
9. If he goes astray, however, SHE abandons him and leaves him to his own destruction.
Chapter 241. WISDOM speaks HER own praises, in the midst of HER people SHE glories in HERSELF.
2. SHE opens HER mouth in the assembly of the MOST HIGH, SHE glories in HERSELF in the presence of the MIGHTY ONE:
3. 'I came forth from the mouth of the MOST HIGH, and I covered the earth like mist.
4. I had MY tent in the heights, and MY Throne was a pillar of cloud.
5. Alone, I have made the circuit of the Heavens and walked through the depths of the abyss.
6. Over the waves of the sea and over the whole earth, and over every people and nation I have held sway.
7. Among all these I searched for rest, and looked to see in whose territory I might pitch camp.
8. Then the CREATOR OF ALL things instructed ME and HE who created ME fixed a place for MY tent. HE said, "Pitch your tent in Jacob, make Israel your inheritance."
9. From eternity, in the beginning, HE created ME, and for eternity I shall remain.
10. In the Holy tent I ministered before HIM and thus became established in Zion .
11. In the Beloved City HE has given ME rest, and in Jerusalem I wield MY Authority.
12. I have taken root in a privileged people, in the LORD'S property, in HIS inheritance.
13. I have grown tall as a cedar on Lebanon , as a cypress on Mount Hermon ;
14. I have grown tall as a palm in En-Gedi, as the rose bushes of Jericho ; as a fine olive in the plain, as a plane tree, I have grown tall.
15. Like cinnamon and acanthus, I have yielded a perfume, like choice myrrh, have breathed out a scent, like galbanum, onycha, labdanum, like the smoke of incense in the tent.
16. I have spread MY branches like a terebinth, and MY branches are glorious and graceful.
17. I am like a vine putting out graceful shoots, MY blossoms bear the fruit of glory and wealth.
18/19. Approach ME, you who desire ME, and take your fill of MY fruits,
20. for memories of ME are sweeter than honey, inheriting ME is sweeter than the honeycomb.
21. They who eat ME will hunger for more, they who drink ME will thirst for more.
22. No one who obeys ME will ever have to blush, no one who acts as I dictate will ever sin.
23. All this is no other than the Book of the Covenant of the MOST HIGH GOD, the Law that 24/25. Moses enjoined on us, an inheritance for the communities of Jacob.
26. This is what makes WISDOM brim over like the Pishon, like the Tigris in the season of fruit, what makes INTELLIGENCE overflow like the Euphrates, like the Jordan at harvest time;
27. and makes DISCIPLINE flow like the Nile , like the Gihon when the grapes are harvested.
28. The first man did not finish discovering about HER, nor has the most recent tracked HER down;
29. for her thoughts are wider than the sea, and her designs more profound than the abyss.
30. And I, like a conduit from a river, like a watercourse running into a garden,
31. I said, 'I am going to water MY orchard, I intend to irrigate MY flower beds.' And see, MY conduit has grown into a river, and MY river has grown into a sea.
32. Making DISCIPLINE shine forth from daybreak, I shall send its light far and wide.
33. I shall pour out Teaching like Prophecy, as a legacy to all future generations.
34. And note, I have been working not merely for MYSELF, but for all who are seeking WISDOM.
Chapter 5113. When I was still a youth, before I went travelling, in my prayers I asked outright for WISDOM.
14. Outside the sanctuary I would pray for HER, and to the last I shall continue to seek HER.
15. From HER blossoming to the ripening of HER grape my heart has taken its delight in HER. My foot has pursued a straight path, I have sought HER ever since my youth.
16. By bowing my ear a little, I have received HER, and have found much instruction.
17. Thanks to HER I have advanced; glory be to HIM who has given me WISDOM!
18. For I was determined to put HER into practice, have earnestly pursued the good, and shall not be put to shame.
19. My soul has fought to possess HER, I have been scrupulous in keeping the Law; I have stretched out my hands to Heaven and bewailed how little I knew of HER;
20.I have directed my soul towards HER, and in purity I have found HER; having my heart fixed on HER from the outset, I shall never be deserted;
21. my very core having yearned to discover HER, I have now acquired a good possession.
22. In reward the LORD has given me a tongue with which I shall sing HIS praises.
23. Come close to me, you ignorant, take your place in my school.
24. Why complain about lacking these things when your souls are so thirsty for them?
25. I have opened my mouth, I have said: 'Buy HER without money,
26. put your necks under HER yoke, let your souls receive instruction, SHE is near, within your reach.'
27. See for yourselves: how slight my efforts have been to win so much peace.
28. Buy instruction with a large sum of silver, thanks to HER you will gain much gold.
29. May your souls rejoice in the mercy of the LORD, may you never be ashamed of praising HIM.
30. Do your work before the appointed time and at the appointed time HE will give you your reward.
To those who will try and brand me a false prophet, do your own research, study and show yourself approved. Every Hebrew knows in Hebrew 'Ruach' is not a male Name! You tell me, why is 'Wisdom' in the Holy Scriptures even in KJV called a 'She'? Is not the RUACH ha KODESH 'All Wisdom'?